Tax Manager – Wappingers Falls, New York
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About this Opportunity:
If you enjoy public accounting and are interested in working directly with business owners, please apply now! This opportunity requires a command for technical proficiency and the ability to research more complicated tax issues and communicate findings internally and with clients. Work/Life Balance: committed to balancing your needs with the needs of the firm – even during tax season. Unmatched Compensation: In addition to top of market salaries, substantial bonuses are aligned with clear goals and measurable expectations.
- Provide timely and constructive feedback to enhance the professional growth of staff.
- Anticipate learning opportunities for staff, both business and technical, and delegate accordingly.
- Provide leadership, maintain professional image, and be a role model. Build and manage profitable, sustainable client relationships.
- Anticipate and address client concerns; Promptly develop and implement solutions to engagement challenges.
- Manage engagement scope and budget issues.
- Demonstrated activity in business development and preparation of complex proposals.
- Initiate new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients across multiple service areas.
- Assume an increasing role in firm-wide target marketing and industry programs.
- Achieve expertise and develop a reputation in at least one industry.
- 6+ years of public accounting experience in the tax area with increasing levels of responsibility.
- History of leadership, initiative, and drive.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- CPA license.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others.
- Ambition and experience to grow the client base.
- Experience with manufacturing or construction clients is preferred, but not required.
- Service attitude for providing timely responsiveness to clients' needs, anticipate concerns and promptly develop and implement solutions.
Bachelor's Degree Required
CPA Designation Required
6+ years of experience required