Tax Manager – DC
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About this Opportunity:
Our firm structure facilitates personal growth, professional development and continued education. Applicants should be detail oriented, able to meet deadlines, have a strong desire to learn, and a solid work ethic.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing all tax related decisions and activities in the organization. You will help us stay tax-compliant and up-to-date on new tax laws.
- Manage all aspects of client's tax requirements and overall relationship.
- Perform tax research
- Prepare and review tax returns
- Identify opportunities to minimize the effective tax rate
- Oversee non-income tax compliance
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years' of experience of professional tax experience
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Commitment to exceptional client service;
- Ability to plan, supervise and complete tax engagements;
- Flexible, self-starter personality;
- Willingness to learn new professional concepts and techniques; and
- Creative problem solving.
Bachelor’s Degree Required
CPA/Eligible Designation Required
5+ years of experience required
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 941.417.5505 | M: 941.504.3752
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.