Tax Manager – Washington, D.C.
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Best-in-class service, stewardship, independence, seamlessness, and transparency – these are the five core values that define the talented professionals at this firm. We are committed to hiring highly motivated individuals who desire to enhance their career and make a distinct impact. This firm is one of the largest national independent firms focused on providing a wide range of tax, valuation, financial advisory and related consulting services.
- Prepare and review federal and multi-state tax returns for partnerships, trusts, corporations, high-net worth individuals, and work on related research and planning
- Supervise engagements with attention to staff development, budgetary guidelines, timely delivery and resolution of technical issues
- Ensure availability to answer client questions as requested, looking for opportunities to provide additional services to clients
- May supervise and train staff and in-charge accountants or team members
- Continually build and nurture an internal and external network to develop new business opportunities
- Maintain public certification and adequate Continuing Professional Education (CPE) units
- Experience with planning, compliance, research and defense
- Excellent problem-solving and client relations skills
- Solid communication and writing skills, including the ability to communicate solutions to tax issues to business owners
- Positive and professional appearance and attitude
- High integrity and work ethic
- Timely and accurate with close attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to balance multiple priorities well
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Masters preferred
- Active CPA license
- At least six years of recent public accounting experience with an emphasis in tax
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.