Tax Manager – Harrisburg, PA
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About this Opportunity:
This firm offers unmatched accounting, auditing, tax and business consulting services. They view each engagement as an opportunity to demonstrate our innovation, integrity and expertise in providing value and bottom line results to our clients and trusted business advisors.
- Lead small client engagements, which include tax planning, executing, directing and completing tax projects
- Interact with key client management to gather information, resolve tax issues, and make recommendations for economic and process improvements
- Prepare/review partnership, corporate and individual income tax returns
- Conduct tax research and write well-reasoned and articulate tax memos that reach appropriate conclusions
- Multi-state tax experience is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with tax software (i.e. UltraTax)
- 5-7 years of relevant public accounting experience
- Experience with staff supervision
- Demonstrated strong project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- A college degree with a concentration in Accounting
- CPA license
- Master’s Degree in Tax or Accounting a plus
BS in Accounting Required
6+ years of professional level accounting experience or 6+ years of public accounting tax experience required
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.