VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Boasting an expert staff of over 2,000 professionals means you'll be surrounded by the brightest minds in the field. You'll be working closely with partners and clients on a wide variety of projects across numerous service areas.
Talented entrepreneurial-minded professionals are the heartbeat of this firm.
They pay close attention to recruiting, developing and advancing their employees. They also understand the importance of finding the right balance by providing a supportive culture that encourages personal growth and a well-rounded life.
Among the plans and programs offered:
- Basic benefits: medical and dental insurance; life insurance; short- and long-term disability insurance; 4 weeks PTO; 9 Paid Holidays; discretionary bonuses.
- Savings and investments: 401(k) plan with company match; profit sharing.
- Lifestyle benefits: flexible spending accounts (unreimbursed medical and child/dependents); employee assistance program and work/life program; health club membership discounts; transportation accounts.
Reimbursements & other offerings:
- CPA review course and exam reimbursements
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate discounts
- Company loans
- College savings plans
- Cancer protector and property insurance
- Firm sponsored events.
- Parental Leave
- Community Involvement
- Successfully manage all aspects of the client service relationship and will strive to develop specific knowledge of the client's business and industry.
- Manage the client's tax compliance needs, anticipate tax and business issues, and recognize tax planning opportunities.
- Successfully train, motivate, and development less-experienced staff.
- Extensive experience working with flow-through entities and their owners.
- Develop reasonable time budgets and effectively monitor performance of Staff.
- Delegate, supervise and evaluate Staff and Seniors.
- Act as a mentor to Staff and assist with recruiting and retention.
- Develop positive relationships with client personnel.
- Identify potential opportunities for new and/or extended client services.
- Perform other essential duties as needed.
- 5+ years of experience working in a public accounting firm.
- Must possess strong client service and staff development skills as well as a commitment to business growth and development.
- Must have the ability to flexibly service varying sized market clients.
- Preferred Industry experience – Construction, Financial Services, Health Care, Life Sciences, Manufacturing & Distributions, Real Estate, Sports and Entertainment, & Technology.
- Current experience with a large regional or national public accounting firm preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Master's Degree in Tax preferred
- MUST have an active CPA license.
For immediate consideration please email your Resume/CV directly to me: [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584