VALiNTRYfinance specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About the Job:
We are a tax, accounting and business consulting firm that combines our expertise with the latest technology to provide the highest quality services. Our staff of CPAs and advisors examine the issues affecting both you and your business and assist you in developing successful solutions for both.
We are in search of talented individuals with 2-3 years of professional public accounting experience to join our tax department. You will have the opportunity to work with privately owned businesses and high net worth individuals.
This is an excellent opportunity within a firm that values its employees and their professional growth.
We have a strong commitment to our employees' professional development and career advancement. In addition to a flexible, casual work environment and culture, we offer excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, group life and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) and Section 125 plans, and much more.
- Preparation of complex individual, corporate, partnership, trust estate and gift tax returns including multi-state and consolidated returns
- Assist in designing tax planning strategies for clients
- Conducting research of federal and state tax issues
- Establishing and maintaining client relationships including managing expectations and meeting deadlines
- Bachelor's in Accounting required
- Master's in Taxation preferred
- CPA certification preferable
- 2-3 years of experience in a tax role within a public accounting firm
- Strong technical tax skills and research capabilities
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with ProFx Tax, Engagement and Document a plus
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584