Tax Senior – Brea, CA
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Since 1918, we have prided ourselves on our niche expertise. Our passions and work lives are one in the same and translate into several specialty areas. These areas include: agriculture, construction, dairy, real estate, and manufacturing and distribution. We build trusting relationships with all of our clients in order to execute the most effective strategies to help them achieve their goals. Dedication and experience in tax, assurance, and consulting services are a must. We're looking for hardworking, inspiring people who truly want to see their clients succeed to join our team. We're grateful for your interest in becoming part of our professional family.
- Opportunity to LEARN, GROW and be promoted based on MERIT
- Excellent Compensation + Bonus
- Time and a half for OT
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing Plan
- Complete Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous Vacation/PTO
- Fun year round, extra-curricular activities
We are a full-service accounting firm seeking an experienced tax and/or audit staff to join our growing and dynamic practice. Our firm offers audit, tax, and consulting services to diverse clients in a wide variety of industries. Our clients range from startups to large enterprises, as well as entrepreneurs and prominent high net-worth individuals.
- Advise clients and firm team members on corporate, partnership and S-corporate tax series including planning, research and compliance
- Prepare and review corporate, partnership, S-corporation, state and other tax returns
- Advise clients on how to minimize tax liability, inform them of any tax changes that affect their business and ensure compliance with taxing agency requirements.
- Developing strong working relationships with clients built on understanding their businesses and challenges.
- Providing a wide range of services to help entrepreneurial businesses manage their federal and state tax obligations.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA license required
- Strong Research and Thinking Skills
- Minimum of 5 years of experience gained within a public accounting firm
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Position Qualifications:
- Master's degree in Taxation a plus
- Working knowledge of PFX tax, CCH Engagement or QuickBooks
- Experience reviewing staff work
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.