VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience for a U.S. Public Firm is required.
About the Job:
We are searching for individuals with 2-3 years of professional public accounting experience to join our firm’s tax department who will have the opportunity to work with privately owned businesses and high net worth individuals.
This is an excellent opportunity with a firm that values its employees and their professional growth. Our firm is a well-respected public accounting firm.
We have a strong commitment to our employees’ professional development and career advancement. In addition to a flexible, casual work environment and culture, we offer excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, group life and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) and much more.
- Preparation of complex individual, corporate, partnership, trust estate and gift tax returns including multi-state and consolidated returns
- Assist in designing tax planning strategies for clients
- Conducting research of federal and state tax issues
- Establishing and maintaining client relationships including managing expectations and meeting deadlines
- Bachelors in Accounting, MST a plus
- CPA certification preferable
- 2-3 years of experience in a tax role with a public accounting firm
- Strong technical tax skills and research capabilities
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with ProFx Tax, Engagement and Document a plus
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584