Tax Senior – Chicago, Illinois
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Many of the enhancements the firm has made over the years, whether organizationally or human resource related, has been initiated by recommendations from our staff. Our staff have helped us implement a clearer line of advancement opportunities and client responsibilities, as well as make recommendations and contribute to professional education programs.
The ideal candidate will exhibit excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, for correspondence with clients, professional advisors, various government agencies and fellow team members. Other responsibilities include:
- Advise clients on a full spectrum of corporate, partnership and individual tax services, including planning, research and compliance
- Conduct primary review of complicated or complex tax engagements including corporate, partnership, S-corporation, trust and individual tax returns
- Develop, mentor, and train staff level team members
- Manage client needs with respect to tax services and federal and state tax compliance
- Develop and sustain strong client relationships
- Keep up-to-date on current tax practices and changes in tax law
- Provide industry knowledge and experience including providing continuing education seminars when necessary and occasional writing for marketing and industry publications
- Bachelors degree in Accountancy
- CPA license
- 3 – 8 years tax experience in public accounting
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to articulate complex information
- Ability to train and supervise others
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- CPA Designation Required
- 3+ years of experience required
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.