Tax Senior – Cocoa, FL
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
Responsibilities for Senior Tax Accountant:
- Work closely with partners, staff and clients.
- Be responsible for planning, supervising, reviewing and completing client engagements.
- Be proactive with tax saving and profitability suggestions for clients.
- Work to cultivate client relationships and be a key contact for designated clients.
- Be accessible and committed, providing sophisticated tax advice to improve our clients' financial futures.
Qualifications for Senior Tax Accountant:
- Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Accounting
- At least 2 years public accounting experience….specifically, 2 consecutive tax seasons at the same company
- Expertise with partnerships, corporations, individuals and tax research in these areas
- Ability to develop planning strategies for clients
- Ability to supervise, review, train and develop staff accountants
- Effective interpersonal skills with associates and clients
- Licensed CPA or CPA eligible a plus
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.