VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
- Supervise engagements and assume full responsibility for tax compliance
- Prepare and/or review tax returns for C-corporations, S-Corporations, Partnerships and individuals for accuracy and identification of tax savings opportunities and tax exposures
- Develop, coordinate, and supervise projects of tax staff and interns
- Build and maintain client relationships and proactively interact to gather information, resolve tax-related issues, and make recommendations for business and process improvements
- Work with commercial clients in a wide variety of industries including large, multi-state, internationally active middle-market clients
- Develop and execute a practice development plan which includes networking, new client development, and client expansion activities (Manager level)
- 3-9 years recent tax experience in public accounting
- CPA or Bar License required
- Experience supervising and mentoring staff on engagements
- Experience in manufacturing, distribution, or service industries is helpful, but not required
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near Columbus, Cleveland, or Cincinnati or be willing to relocate to one of these areas for this opportunity. Frequent travel throughout the region with limited overnight travel is required.
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584