VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We are a regional accounting firm located in the Midwest and Southeast. We've earned an excellent reputation for being a high-quality firm that provides outstanding client service. Therefore, we attract top notch college graduates who are highly motivated and enjoy working in a friendly, team-oriented atmosphere. Our firm offers a competitive wage and benefit package and salary is commensurate with experience.
Because of our size and location, we service a diverse group of clients. Our diverse client base provides great opportunities to work with clients in finance and banking, construction, retail/wholesale, not-for-profit, government, insurance, small business, healthcare, agribusiness and manufacturing.
We are currently seeking a Tax Senior for our firm. Tax Seniors assist clients by providing a full spectrum of corporate, partnership and individual tax services including planning, research and compliance. Technical skills are necessary to assist in all tasks associated with tax engagements, including the mentorship and training of Tax Staff.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field required
- Master of Tax preferred
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
- Previous experience in a public accounting firm preferred
- CPA preferred
- Must meet educational requirements to sit for the CPA exam as outlined by the Board of Accountancy in the state of your preferred office location
- Proficient in corporate, individual and partnership taxation
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing multiple client engagements at the same time
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting required
- Master of Tax referred
- CPA active or eligible and in-process
- Recent public accounting experience, with a total of at least 2 years
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584