Tax Senior – Palatine, IL
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We treat all employees with respect and professionalism. We focus on continually educating our staff members to ensure professional development and advancement, while understanding their needs to be a work-life balance. We want to see every staff member advance their careers, and we specifically look for professionals to develop the technical skills and the soft skills necessary to take on the role of Partner in our firm.
- An experienced professional with a strong accounting background, who has also been exposed to corporate and individual income tax preparation
- This professional will work closely with our business clients, providing them with support throughout the year.
- Candidates must have 2+ years public accounting experience
- Current CPA designation required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
2+ years recent public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.