Tax Senior – San Jose, CA
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
What sets us apart from other CPA firms? One Word. People.
Our reputation is built on delivering stellar client service through exceptional professionals.
Focused on helping clients grow their businesses, we also develop future leaders.
Tax Seniors have the opportunity to:
- Prepare and review individual, corporate, and partnership income tax returns.
- Supervise, train, and mentor other team members on tax process.
- Perform tax research and prepare memoranda.
- Acquire working knowledge of clients' businesses.
- Interact with clients gathering information, resolving problems, and providing recommendations for process improvements.
- 2-5 years of tax experience.
- CPA or CPA candidate.
- 4-year accounting degree.
- Dedication to superior client service.
- Highly motivated self-starters with ability to multitask and complete assignments within deadline constraints.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness, combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
CPA or CPA candidate
2-5 years of recent public accounting experience
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.