Tax Senior – Scottsdale, AZ
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
What sets us apart from other CPA firms? One Word. People. People shape and define our culture. What do our people say about our workplace culture? Our people describe the culture as flexible, positive, rewarding, supportive, people-focused, and respectful. What motivates our people? Learning. Our multi-generational culture encourages and offers continuous learning. What do clients and business associates say about us? They tell us we are approachable, honest, reliable, truthful, experienced, intellectual, knowledgeable, leaders, and professional.
Our reputation is built on delivering stellar client service through exceptional professionals. Focused on helping clients grow their businesses, we also develop future leaders.
Tax Seniors have the opportunity to:
- Prepare and review individual, corporate, and partnership income tax returns.
- Supervise, train, and mentor other team members on tax process.
- Perform tax research and prepare memoranda.
- Acquire working knowledge of clients' businesses.
- Interact with clients gathering information, resolving problems, and providing recommendations for process improvements.
- 2-5 years of tax experience.
- CPA or CPA candidate.
- 4 year accounting degree.
- Dedication to superior client service.
- Highly motivated self-starters with ability to multitask and complete assignments within deadline constraints.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness, combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA or CPA candidate
- 2-5 years of recent public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584