VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Finding, keeping and developing great people is an important part of everything we do.
We pride ourselves on an accomplished, skilled staff of professionals who are provided the opportunities and environment they need to flourish. In return, we compensate our employees with competitive salaries and a full benefits package.
As our client base continues to grow, we look for ambitious, committed individuals who believe they can add strength to our team.
- Must possess excellent communication skills- both oral and written
- Must have relevant mid-sized firm experience – individual, partnership, S-and C-corporation returns, fiduciary, gift and estate tax returns a strong plus
- Strong Research Skills
- Financial statement audit, review and compilation experience a plus
- Must have a minimum of 4 tax seasons of experience preparing and reviewing a variety of returns
- 3-5 years of current experience in a public accounting firm; tax expertise required
- Active CPA
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years recent public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584