Tax Senior – Somerset, NJ
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About our Firm:
We are a regional firm, sized to offer big firm expertise and advice yet with the attention you would expect from a close trusted advisor. This approach, size and culture gives our people the opportunity to learn and grow, and do so much more than some of the larger firms in our business. Learning tax, audit and consulting from working with clients on all aspects and interacting at many levels, as well working with a diverse group of clients in many different industries, makes our experience valuable and unique.
We are always on the lookout for good new talent who are eager and interested in learning and growing their careers, and who can contribute to the success of our firm. Therefore, we are always interested in speaking to interns, graduating college students and experienced public accounting professionals with a great work ethic and attitude. If you are seeking professional and personal growth, are eager and motivated and looking for a firm who values and challenges you, send me a note and/or submit your resume to [email protected]
Tax Seniors have the opportunity to:
- Prepare and review individual, corporate, and partnership income tax returns.
- Supervise, train, and mentor other team members on tax process.
- Perform tax research and prepare memoranda.
- Acquire working knowledge of clients' businesses.
- Interact with clients gathering information, resolving problems, and providing recommendations for process improvements.
- 2-5 years of tax experience.
- CPA or CPA candidate.
- 4-year accounting degree.
- Dedication to superior client service.
- Highly motivated self-starters with ability to multitask and complete assignments within deadline constraints.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness, combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
CPA or CPA candidate
2-5 years of recent public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.