Tax Senior – CPA
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
As a Tax Senior in our Real Estate/Affordable housing tax team, you will be responsible for partnership tax compliance, tax research and tax planning. The ideal candidate will have experience within the real estate industry, preferably experience with affordable housing and other tax-incentivized real estate. This position offers an excellent opportunity for advancement within a nationally-recognized practice group.
- You will be responsible for managing all aspects of client relationships.
- Work with a team to meet various department deadlines throughout the year
- Assist with the process and review of 1065 tax returns
- You will gain the respect and confidence of the CohnReznick team through effective client management, timely and accurate communication, and clear and concise direction and leadership.
- Other Ad Hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Master's in Tax and CPA Preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressive tax experience, include compliance and multi-state tax matters in a public accounting firm
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Proven technical skills with MS Office to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Competence with tax compliance and research software to include CCH Axcess, BNA portfolio and projection, RIA Checkpoint
- Solid project management and organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task.