VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this Opportunity:
We are a multidisciplinary financial services firm, offering the collective intelligence of hundreds of professionals committed to delivering exceptional client service across a wide range of tax, accounting, audit, business advisory, valuation, financial planning, wealth management and support services from 14 offices in Pennsylvania, Ohio, New Jersey, New York and Florida.
- The Tax Senior position will oversee and manage a variety of tax compliance and advisory client engagements; supporting both tax compliance and planning projects to a diverse base of corporate and individual clients.
- Prepare and review federal, state and local income tax returns and quarterly estimated taxes for individuals, partnerships, S corporations, U.S. domestic corporations, and international tax returns
- Anticipate and address client concerns; Promptly develop and implement solutions to engagement challenges.
- Help manage engagement scope and budget issues.
- Initiate new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients across multiple service areas.
- Achieve expertise and develop a reputation in at least one industry.
- Provide timely and constructive feedback to enhance the professional growth of staff.
- Anticipate learning opportunities for staff, both business and technical, and delegate accordingly.
- Provide leadership, maintain professional image, and be a role model.
- Ability to cultivate lasting client relationships to increase revenue and grow practice.
- Strong professional presence with the capability to lead and develop staff members, transfer specialized knowledge and retain talent.
- Proficient knowledge of industry trends, initiatives, laws and changing regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting Required
- Master's in Accounting Preferred
- CPA active of in process Required
- 3+ years of recent public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584