Title Repeated – City, State
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We are seeking experienced associates to join the Tax Department with a minimum of 3 years' experience working in a CPA firm. We focuses on delivering outstanding client service with a strong commitment to technical excellence. Internally, we are focused on maintaining a positive, progressive culture, and providing out team members with rewarding career opportunities.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work within a positive environment and culture. Join our growing firm that is dedicated to further developing and enhancing your skills and talents.
- Proficient in the preparation of Corporate, Partnership, and Individual tax returns
- Ability to prepare multi-state income tax returns
- Accounting knowledge with non-attest engagements and the preparation of accounting and tax work papers, and reconciliations
- Flexibility to manage a fast paced environment, multiple client projects, and meet all deliverables and deadlines, especially during busy season
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ongoing commitment to continuing education and professional growth
- Experience in supervising, training and mentoring staff
- Preparation of high-net-worth individual, estates, and trust tax returns is a plus
- Ability to research tax issues is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for excellence •
- Positive attitude focused on enhancing the firm's culture and an open-mindedness to change Software Skills
- CCH Suite of Products: Pro-Fx Tax, Engagement, Document, Porta
- Microsoft Office Products
- Proficient in technology and a paperless environment
• BS/BA in Tax, Accountancy or related concentrations
• Masters in Tax or Accountancy or a plan to pursue
• CPA certification or a plan to pursue
3+ years of public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.