Tax Senior Woodland Hills, CA
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Our employees are our biggest asset. Staff is carefully selected with special attention to professional characteristics, communication skills, sound business sense, and advanced problem-solving abilities.
Our Firm promotes career satisfaction by offering a competitive and generous range of benefits, as well as opportunities for advancement.
We promote education and constant professional development with a full service, in house, Professional Development & Training Department.
The firm was recently named one of the "Best Places to Work 2016
Among the benefits offered are:
- Salary Range of $65,000 – $85,000
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage, HSA, & FSA
- Paid & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- PTO Exceeds ALL competitors!!
- Flex Spending Plan
- Savings and investments: 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid CPA exam study material, license renewal, & memberships to professional organizations
- Tuition reimbursement
- Respond to client and associate requests in a timely, accurate, positive and professional manner.
- Prepare client correspondence, letters, e-mail, or other communications pertaining to engagement planning and requests.
- Prepare individual, corporate, and partnership tax returns and projections in accordance with firm and professional standards as directed by engagement leaders.
- Research tax issues.
- Communicate with engagement leaders regarding open items or other important matters in a timely manner.
- Adhere to prescribed budgets and deadlines.
- Develop technical competency.
- Recognize potential issues and/or opportunities within engagements and discuss with engagement leader.
- Perform a limited number of tax return interviews as needed.
- Provide technical assistance to clients.
- 2-5 years of experience working in a public accounting firm.
- Lead and develop a Tax Staff.
- Strong written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required.
- CPA certified, eligible, or working towards obtaining a CPA license.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, Caseware, depreciation processing software, tax preparation software (ProSystems), tax research software (RIA).
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.