Tax Supervisor – White Plains, NY
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We're always looking for new team members who bring a fresh perspective, new expertise, and a passion for solving problems. You'll use those skills daily, helping clients make smart decisions for their businesses and setting a course for future successes.
We work in three key business areas – Attest & Assurance, Tax, and Consulting – but our real strength comes from the collaboration between these groups to address our clients' needs. Whether you're a recent college graduate or an experienced professional, we know the importance of providing an environment that encourages and rewards your best work.
We're one of the top CPA firms in the nation and provide many paths for career growth.
We present a full menu of benefits, including professional development programs tailored to our career goals, varied insurance and retirement plans, as well as rewards and recognition programs.
- Reconcile income tax accounts, calculate income tax payments and identify issues that may arise in tax dealings
- Perform estimations, analysis, planning and research and oversee audits
- Provide effective tax planning to clients and maintain strong relationship with client base
- Work to expand client base and supports business development activities
- Coordinates with Sr. Management and Partners to ensure timeliness and effective communication for proper planning of project
- Recognizes importance of budgeting and adhering to budgets
- Possess knowledge of all aspects of tax law – corporate, individual, trust, gifts, and partnership taxation; specialized knowledge of real estate and/or international tax is preferred
- Reviews assignments and provide feedback and assistance
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required, Masters in Taxation is preferred
- 4+ years of public accounting experience, including 2+ years of supervisory experience
- CPA required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Outstanding analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Knowledge of Profx and Go File Room is a plus
Bachelor's Degree Required
CPA Designation Required
4+ years of recent public accounting experience required
2+ years of supervisory experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.