Seeking Treasury Clerk / Coordinator in Orlando, FL
- Our clients Treasury department needs to complete a significant global project to update all their bank account signers on approximately 1,250 bank accounts globally to remove current Treasurer and add new Treasurer as well as update their Kyriba Treasury Management system to reflect signer changes.
- Bank documentation letters, Treasurer’s Banking Certificates, and Signature Cards need to be prepared in coordination with legal preparation of Secretaries’ Certificates to ensure all docs are ready for submission to the banks by July 1, 2019.
- 3-month project.
- If there is any downtime during the project, the temporary worker will assist with the scanning and storing of paper bank files.
- This is entry level Treasury work / Clerical position.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Banking or Treasury experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with bank account documentation, bank account opening process is strongly preferred.
- Experience with Treasury Management systems, such as Kyriba a plus.
If you are a fit for this amazing opportunity, and can collect like a champion, please forward your resume to [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.