ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manages and maintains the corporate CMS, debugs issues and executes relevant content updates.
- Reviews, edits and assures quality control of code changes before posting to production sites utilizing proper SDLC.
- Maintains familiarity with latest website trends and technologies driving the evolution of Precept web technology.
- Develops and tracks website metrics and user flows via Google Analytics and other tools.
- Regulates and manages CMS access control and user rights.
- Serves as single point of contact for website performance issues and debugs these issues before escalating.
- Develops and manages data flow between CMS, Salesforce and other SAAS systems.
- Arrives in a timely fashion to be ready and prepared to begin work at the scheduled time, including breaks and meal periods.
- Assists the Technology functional area with other tasks as needed.
- Begins each workday by joining requisite staff prayer and Bible study, by actively participating and ensuring the same of departmental team members and leaders.
Experience and Skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- 3+ years of experience developing web properties on WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or another CMS required.
- 2+ years of experience coding against web APIs required
- Demonstrated understanding and use of SDLC required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Google Analytics and project management software desired.
- 2+ years of experience in Full Stack Development desired.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while utilizing proper time management skills.
- Proven ability to work as a both a leader and follower on cross-functional teams utilizing delegation skills and following up on the completion of tasks.
- Ability to listen, provide solutions, and reconsider positions when needed. Handles the giving and receiving of instruction and criticism with professional tact.
- Strong proofreading, grammar and copywriting skills.
- Highly organized self-starter with a desire to learn new technologies.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
BA/BS from an accredited university with 3 to 5 years of experience working in a web development capacity. Good organizational and analytical skills.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]