Valintry is seeking a West Coast Technology Sales Manager
The primary responsibilities of the Technology Sales Director is to manage the regional West Coast Territory to support the sales of client's products and services.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
- Aggressively recruit and support resellers throughout the assigned territory Develop and execute Solution Selling & Territory Scan Plan Maintain sales training material
- Train Resellers and End Users Assist in the Development of Regional Sales Goals and Targets
- Update the Territory Scan Plan monthly and report to Management Manage regional sales territories by coordinating sales effort with Resellers and End Users
- Work closely with the Support team to pursue sales & service opportunities
- Sales and Project management Strong customer service attitude and communication skills
- Technical ability and troubleshooting skills
- Good record keeping/documentation skills
- Enjoy working as part of a close team and in a challenging environment
- Time and Territory Management
- Manage a large geographic territory with Resellers and End Users
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- B.S. in Computer Science, IT, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 3+ years of sales experience – Computer Servers and storage experience preferred.
- Management experience in: Sales – Time & Territory Management Customer Service
- Project Management Computer Technology – Servers and Storage Solution Selling
This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.