The Senior HRIS Analyst serves as an enabler of technology to ensure accurate Human Resource data throughout the system and the interfaces to third party vendors. This position provides functional and technical expertise in system wide oversite regarding the HCM application, including report design and generation, training, security, table maintenance, integrations, and impact analysis
The individual occupying this position must be able to perform essential job functions set forth below with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the individual occupying this position. This is a representative list of the general duties, and it is not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Provide system wide oversight, impact analysis and technical support
- Works closely with back end administrators to define requirements for continuously streamlining efforts
- Serve as HR analytical expert providing essential information & building reporting for dashboards in key areas of HR.
- Help maintain data integrity in the HCM application by running reports, analyzing data, and providing guidance to key business partners
- Define and evaluate HR business processes based on business requirements and industry/trade best practices.
- Develop and maintain complex configuration changes for weekly/Quarterly updates and future enhancements
- Work with internal and external customers to implement new or enhanced technology (i.e., interfaces, outsourced vendor arrangements, testing, and system integration).
- Project management responsibility scope includes the implementation of new modular functionality in the HCM generally involving a single end user team.
- All other duties as needed or required.
- Job Requirements:
- Maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
- Read and interpret documents and instructions from customers, vendors, and other Team Members
- Communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and other Team Members
- Multi-task and prioritize workload
- Work within the appropriate level of independence
- Function in a fast-paced environment
- If applicable, ability to travel for meetings with customers, vendors, other Team Members, and/or other business necessities
Expertises in Modules
PayRoll Required to have Experience
Absence Nice to have Experience
Core HCM Nice to have Experience
Benefits Nice to have Experience
Time Traking Nice to have Experience
Recruiting Nice to have Experience
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Education – Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or related area a plus, or equivalent work experience.
- Certification – Human Resource and/or Project Management related certifications are preferred (i.e., PHR or SPHR, HRIP, or PMP designation)
- Experience –
- 5 – 7 years of experience of HRIS experience is required. Position incumbent must possess experience with the current HCM application
- Must have experienced at least 1 full cycle implementation or multiple (minimum of 2) full system upgrade cycles of an ERP application.
- Skills –
- Strong functional knowledge of Human Resources (compensation, benefits, payroll, analytics, and other supporting HR operations).
- Extensive knowledge of report writing and ability to create reports (ad-hoc via Query).
- Exceptional analytical and decision-making skills and attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of project management concepts. Ability to adapt to changes and continuously meet deadlines.
- Must be available to work extended work days/weeks as needed to meet project deliverables.
- Travel expectation of the position is less than 10% of normal work time.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]